- Long-life metal oxide semiconductor gas sensor
- Typical ranges 0..100 or 0...1000 ppm NH3
- Resolution 1 ppm NH3
- Wall mount or duct mount version
- Attached or remote sensor
- 2 × 4-20 mA / 0-10 V, RS485
Ammonia transmitter E2618-NH3 is a member of new PluraSens® family of multifunctional measurement instruments.
Applications include refrigeration facilities and animal agriculture (cattle, pig and poultry livestock houses).
The instrument utilises novel fully calibrated and temperature compensated metal-oxide gas sensor with excellent repeatability, stability and long lifetime.
Analog output and RS485 digital interface with industry standard Modbus RTU protocol can be used to connect the transmitter to safety or building automation systems.