- Stable long-life metal-oxide gas sensor
- Range 0...100% LEL (0...5 %vol) CH4
- Resolution 0,1 %LEL (50 ppm) CH4
- Attached or remote sensor options
- 2 × 4-20 mA / 0-10 V, RS485
Methane transmitter E2618-CH4 is a member of new PluraSens® family of multifunctional measurement instruments.
Applications include underground parkings, boiler houses, kitchens, and other confined spaces, where potentially explosive concentration of methane can accumulate.
The instrument utilises novel fully calibrated and temperature compensated MOS gas sensor with excellent repeatability, stability and long lifetime.
Two analog outputs and RS485 digital interface with industry standard Modbus RTU protocol can be used to connect the transmitter to safety or building automation systems.