Ethylene Oxide Detector-Transmitter
- Stable long-life electrochemical gas sensor
- Ranges 0...20 / 0...100 ppm C2H4O
- Attached or remote sensor
- Two settable analog outputs 4-20 mA / 0-10 V
- Digital interface RS485 Modbus RTU
- Two SPST relays
Ethylene oxide detector-transmitter E2638R-EtO is a member of new PluraSens® family of multifunctional measurement instruments.
Applications include chemical and polymer industry, medicine (hospital sterilization facilities) and other areas where leakage or generation of ethylene oxide is possible.
The instrument utilises novel fully calibrated and temperature compensated electrochemical gas sensor with excellent repeatability, stability and long lifetime.
To connect the detector use two analog outputs and RS485 digital interface with industry standard Modbus RTU protocol.