Flameproof Sulfur dioxide Detector-Transmitter
- Suitable for ATEX Zones 2 and 22
- Stable long-life electrochemical gas sensor
- Detection range 0...50 or 0...2000 ppm SO2
- Two analog outputs settable to 4-20 mA or 0-10 V
- RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface
- Two SPST relays option
E2658 series is a new line of flameproof detectors and transmitters intended for use in ATEX Zones 2 and 22.
E2658 series devices are based on PluraSens® multifunctional platform.
Sulfur dioxide detector-transmitter E2658-SO2 utilises novel fully calibrated and temperature compensated electrochemical gas sensor with excellent repeatability, stability and long lifetime.
To connect the detector to safety or building automation systems use two analog outputs and RS485 digital interface with industry standard Modbus RTU protocol. We recommend to set the output scale within 20-100% of the detection range.
Two relays with closing contact (option) may be used for remote signalling or ventilation control. Default alarm set-points are 2 ppm and 5 ppm SO2.