Screw-in RTD sensors with replaceable insert
- For temperature measurement -50...+500 °C
- Pt100 Class A or custom sensing element
- A4 / AISI316L acid proof steel protection tube
- Integrated thermowell with threaded connection
- 4-20 mA / 0-10 V analog or RS485 Modbus RTU digital
ET521 screw-in RTD thermometers with terminal head and replaceable measuring insert are designed for measuring temperatures in liquids and gases under demanding conditions.
Applications include heating installations, ovens, furnaces and plant engineering, as well as industrial automation.
The protection tube with welded screw fitting functions as an integrated thermowell and the measuring insert can be replaced without interrupting the process.
The standard version includes Pt100 class B sensing element with measurement range -50...+250 °C, process connection with G1/2B thread and DIN B type terminal head.