Screw-in RTD sensors with terminal head
- For temperature measurement -50...+500 °C
- Pt100 Class A or custom sensing element
- A4 / AISI316L acid-proof steel protection tube
- G1/2" or custom threaded process connection
- 4-20 mA / 0-10 V analog or RS485 Modbus RTU digital
ET511 series industrial style screw-in RTD assemblies with terminal head are designed for measuring temperatures in liquids and gases.
Applications include HVAC and refrigeration, heating installations, ovens, furnaces and plant engineering, as well as industrial automation.
The standard version includes Pt100 class A sensing element with measurement range -50...+250 °C, process connection with G1/2" thread and DIN B type terminal head.
Depending on the application needs, many features can be supplied: platinum RTD sensing elements with specific nominal resistance and accuracy class for temperatures up to +500 °C or common thermistors, protection tubes of different size, various terminal heads, process connection fittings and outputs.