Heavy duty humidity & temperature transmitter
- 0-10 V or 4-20 mA switchable analog output
- Digital sensors in miniature tube
- Fully calibrated and temperature compensated
- Two relays for thermostat / hygrostat functionality
- RS485 Modbus RTU interface
Humidity and temperature transmitter E2228 is a member of new PluraSens® family of multifunctional measurement instruments. The transmitter is intended for measurement of relative and absolute humidity, temperature and dew point of air and non aggressive gases with high accuracy and stability.
The instrument is available in different enclosures for indoors and outdoors use. The miniature external probe option enables convenient measurements in confined spaces and inside materials or building structures.
RS485 Modbus RTU interface allows direct Fieldbus networking of the devices and optional analog output can be used to connect the transmitter with additional secondary instruments.