Magnetic float level transmitter
- Water, oil or diesel level in tanks
- Range from 100 mm to 1000 mm
- Resolution 5 mm
- Wetted parts of stainless steel or PA
- Two analog outputs 4-20 mA or 0-10 V
- RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface
Magnetic float level transmitter E2718 is a member of new PluraSens® family of multifunctional measurement instruments. The transmitter is intended for level measurement of various liquids including water, beverages and fuel. Application include oil or diesel level control in tanks.
E2718 uses magnetic float and chained reed switches.
E2718 provides two independent analog outputs OUT1 and OUT2, user-selectable to 4- 20 mA or 0-10 V, proportional either to level or internal temperature.
RS485 Modbus RTU digital communication interface allows easy configuration of the instrument and its integration into various automation systems through Fieldbus network.