- Stable long-life electrochemical gas sensor
- Ranges 0...10 / 0...200 / 0...1500 ppm C2H4
- Resolution 0,1 / 1 / 5 ppm C2H4
- Attached or remote sensor
- 2 × 4-20 mA / 0-10 V, RS485
Ethylene transmitter E2618-C2H4 is a member of new PluraSens® family of multifunctional measurement instruments.
Applications include chemical and polymer industry, agriculture and other areas requiring precise measurement of ethylene concentration.
The instrument utilises novel fully calibrated and temperature compensated electrochemical gas sensor with excellent repeatability, stability and long lifetime.
Due to a special technical solution for humidity compensation (available as an option), the detector may be used even at humidity levels up to 100% RH.
To connect the detector use two analog outputs and RS485 digital interface with industry standard Modbus RTU protocol.