Heat flux transmitter
- Measurements from 2 to 2000 W/m2
- Excellent repeatability and stability
- Fully calibrated and temperature compensated
- RS485 Modbus RTU interface
- 0-10 V or 4-20 mA analog output options
- Ideal for building climate control
Heat flux transmitter E2007HF is a member of new PluraSens® family of multifunctional measurement instruments. The transmitter is designed to measure the heat that flows through the object in which or on which the heat flux sensor plate is mounted.
The heat flux is measured by a thermopile plate sensor element. E2007HF can be used for in-situ measurement of building envelope thermal resistance (R-value) and thermal transmittance (H-value) according to ISO 9869, ASTM C1046 and ASTM 1155 standards.
RS485 Modbus RTU interface allows direct Fieldbus networking of the devices and optional analog output can be used to connect the transmitter with additional secondary instruments.