Push-in temperature sensors with terminal head
- For temperature measurement -50...+500 °C
- Pt100 Class A or custom sensing element
- A4 / AISI316L stainless steel protection tube
- DIN Form B or custom terminal head
- Output 4-20 mA / 0-10 V or RS485 Modbus RTU
ET501 industrial style push-in RTD assemblies with terminal head are designed for measuring temperatures in liquids and gases.
Applications include HVAC and refrigeration, heating installations, ovens, furnaces and plant engineering, as well as industrial automation.
Depending on the application needs, platinum RTD elements with specific nominal resistance and accuracy class for temperatures up to +500 °C, common thermistors, protection tubes of different size, various terminal heads, process connection fittings and outputs can be ordered.